Monday, January 10, 2011

Requiem For Dying Alien Life Form

So I'm working on the piece Requiem For Dying Mothers: Part 1 and 2 (which should be done and up no later than Wednesday) when I think to myself to post a youtube video of one of the songs that helped inspire the piece and from which the piece's name is partially derived from (Requiem For Dying Mothers: Part 1 and Requiem For Dying Mothers: Part 2) in order to, perhaps, "set the mood".

Well, I saw this video and that baby pretty much went out the window with the bathwater. It's the full song requiem For Dying Mothers: Part 1 but with a clip from the tv show ALF (audio included) slowed down to a crawl. They say there's a fine line between genius and insanity and I'm not sure which side of that line this video is standing on but either way I think it's awesome. So sit back, relax, and feel free to say to yourself, "This explains so much. . ."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home