Friday, February 18, 2011

A Little Liquid Courage (Freedom Blade Preview)

So I'm working on the final two pieces for the next issue of Lull ("Death Rays" and "Freedom Blade") and I thought I'd put up a preview panel. Up above there is the first panel to the piece "Freedom Blade". The words (dialogue?) aren't there because one, I don't want to give too much away and two, and most importantly, I haven't written the final version yet. As is the theme (if there can be said to be one) for this issue of Lull the title for this piece is a reference to a song that partially inspired it. And as has become the custom of this blog, here is a youtube video of the band This Will Destroy You performing their song "Freedom Blade" live.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home