Monday, March 21, 2011

Locked and Loaded (Death Rays Finished)

So I finished "Death rays" today and begin the last leg of the finish-the-next-issue-of-Lull-by-MoCCA race. All I have left to do now is lots and lots, and lots of photocopying, folding, and stapling. But this isn't a post about that, it's a post about "Death Rays".

Title: Death Rays

Type: From a purely writing perspective I can't help but look at this piece and think, "Wow, t.v.s are like 'death rays'. How'd you come up with that one? Bang your head against a wall for an hour?" From a few other perspectives, not only those of a writing bent, I think it's good.

Located: As always, on the Lull Comics facebook page (link in the sidebar.)

And also as always, here's a youtube video of the album version of the song "Death Rays" by Mogwai. It's the song that partially inspired the piece and is in a way the soundtrack to it. And yes, I know I embed this version once before but I'm not gonna go looking for it -- are you?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home