Wednesday, February 08, 2012

[Re]search[er]


So I'm working, in one form or another, on multiple pieces right now and as a consequence I've decided this blog won't be updated once a week from now now. It'll be updated whenever I can (most likely multiple times a week with smaller posts like this.) Because I was doing research for an upcoming story in an upcoming (end of the year upcoming) comic I didn't finish "Man Overboard" or "In Defense. . ." Both are basically ninety percent done but. . .

Since I don't have them to post, like I said I would, here's a scan of a sketch that's kinda research for one of the upcoming stories.

And yes, I'm aware his head is too small.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home